Before installing Notes
1. Tips 1: Test before installation
When testing, do not remove any protective film or label. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity.
Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components of the phone.
Make sure you wear protective glasses and be careful not to cut your finger with shards of glass.
2. Tips 2: Simulate the tests
Replacing the screen is a very fragile product. We strongly suggest testing before installation. Please simulate the tests, which means that the mobile phone is separate (motherboard + LCD or screen), audio cable connected and new replacement, power up, test completed. If the test is OK, please install it. If this cannot appear, please contact us the first time. And please do not force it to install in the mobile phone. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
3. Tips 3: do not bend the cable too much
Please make sure the LCD cable does not bend too much. Over 90 degrees bent will cause a black display.
About the product
1. Replacement LCD screen + touch screen digitizer assembly for Blackview BV9100.
2. Replace the old, broken, cracked, damaged one.
3. Make your device more refreshing than ever.
4. Completely fit and working.
5. Each item has been checked and in good condition before dispatch.
6. Professional installation is highly recommended. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.