1. Ulefone Watch GPS water resistance rating is 5 ATM, suitable for low-speed and shallow water activities including swimming, but not suitable for snorkeling, snorkeling, hot water shower, saunas, hot springs, diving, water skiing or some water sports. in high-speed water current, etc. Water resistance is not permanent and may weaken over time. The following conditions may affect water resistance and should be avoided: (1). Wear the product in the above unsuitable situations. (2). Dropping the product from a height or sustaining other impacts. (3). Exposure to alkaline substances, such as soap or chemical toiletries while showering or bathing. (4). Exposure to perfumes, solvents, detergents, acids, pesticides, lotions, sunscreens, nourishing body oils, hair dyes and other chemicals. (5). Pressing the function key underwater. (6). Loading the product in a wet state.
2. The watch only shows 8 kinds of sports modes by default, you can set the sports mode you want to show on the watch through the app.
3. Heart rate detection cannot be used for medical purposes and is not applicable to users with a history of heart disease.
4.You can download the app from Google Play and App Store. The app is compatible with Android 4.4 and above, iOS 8.0 and above. The app may be prohibited from running in the background on some shockproof and indestructible smartwatches, it is recommended to add the app to the system whitelist for a stable connection between the smartwatch and the app.
5. Ulefone Watch GPS 7-day battery life test conditions are as follows: fully charged, Bluetooth connection on, worn all day; 24-hour automatic heart rate monitoring enabled; 50 message notifications and 10 incoming call notifications received and displayed per day; turn on the screen 150 times a day; exercise for 15 minutes; sync data with the app three times a day;
6. Ulefone Watch GPS 40-day standby battery test conditions are as follows: fully charged, all other parameters at default; Bluetooth connection disabled; automatic heart rate monitoring off; sleep monitoring disabled; message notifications disabled; sports function deactivated; turn on the screen once a day.
7. All battery life and charging time data was obtained from Ulefone Laboratories. Battery life in actual use may be different due to specific conditions and individual differences, such as high/low temperature, performance degradation after use, etc.
8.All images used are for illustration purposes only, please refer to the actual product. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier replacement, etc. The user interface is subject to actual use.
9. The above data are all derived from our technical parameters, our laboratory and our supplier, the actual data may be slightly different depending on the software version, how the device is used, environmental conditions, etc. .